Sublimation transfers are long-lasting & permanently fixed to the garment you put them on. In comparison to vinyl, these transfers offer the ability to place photos & complex designs on garments without weeding and layering.
The sublimation process is unique and for the transfer to work, it must be applied to polyester with a heat press. We recommend 100% polyester garments when using sublimation transfers.
We offer many transfers to our customers that are available to order online. We also will print custom designs for you.
How To Apply:
- To prevent burn marks from appearing on your garment, slowly tear the edges of the transfer paper to where there will not be a straight edge.
- Place the transfer on the garment
- You may attach the transfer with heat tape, if necessary
- Set heat press to medium pressure
- Press transfer at 385 degrees for 45 seconds
- Remove transfer and your garment is ready!